A Look Into The Future A Look Into The Future

Thanks for putting me in this!

Wii Are Sold Out Wii Are Sold Out

I am sick of customers!

I work at Fred Meyer (Kroger) in the electronics department and I too get these customers ALWAYS coming in and calling asking if we have any Wii's in. I get so irritated to the point that I just say NO "WII" SURE DONT! In the most sarcastic voice I possibly can. We don't even tell them when we might get them we simply say its as much a suprise to us as it is to you.

What is even more irritating is the fact that we get customers that come in after 5PM asking for a wii. I tell them, weither we got them in today or not they wouldn't be around this late at night. You have to be here in the MORNING. OMG STUPID PEOPLE!

Ingus: Episode 5 Ingus: Episode 5

Good job Kupaman!

Nice work on this episode, pretty funny stuff and slick animation. I especially like how you made the Don's head move so realistically. You deserved daily feature, not that lame spookyville USA.. anyway kudos.

KupaMan responds:

Thanks. I thought Spookyville USA was pretty good, so I'm not mad I lost to it.

Ingus: Episode 3 Ingus: Episode 3

WOW!!

COOL MOVIE DUDE!! Actually its decent... but it isnt anything great. Yeah heres your 10 you cheap bastard.

Brenda Durbin Brenda Durbin

Great toon!

Great job Jeremy! I liked how this one took unexpected turns in it that you wouldn't expect but all come together at the end. Funny enough I am making a movie about "obsessive love" as well. Anyway keep up the good work!

Average Man Average Man

ORIGINAL!

This just proves my point that anything that involves a mainstream videogame character gets a score way above what its worth. 4.10/5.00? Thats a joke. At least include a song thats 3 minutes long and not some 50 second clip. The graphics were decent but Mario is too watered down by now. Try something we haven't seen before.

Ingus: Episode 2 Ingus: Episode 2

Decent work...

Congratulations on the awards and frontpage and all that other shit, but the score is way to above its standards. However, I guess thats what happens when you put a Ninja in a flash movie and send it to newgrounds, people eat that shit up. For episode 3, I am sure if you put in a pirate you will achieve the same results, weither the quality is the same or worse. Ranked #52 though? That's a little intense. But I can see Seth's ego is probably skyrocketing through the roof even though he probably didn't do shit in this besides some voices.

KupaMan responds:

Cram it, you jealous crybaby. And, by the way, Seth wrote the entire script, basically. You can't be happy that I made a flash that gets up to the 52nd of all time? Is it because I've made less videos in less time and have broken the 4 barrier... thrice when you haven't out of 90 flash? Thanks for the review. Good luck on your next gem.

school daydreamer-* school daydreamer-*

Sucks. Tom take this off please.

I was expecting something longer than 2 stupid scenes to be on the frontpage. This is retarded. Deserves a score of 2.25, if that.

The downfall of AIM The downfall of AIM

What exactly is the point of this?

Is this a method to spam your buddy list? Nice work on listing all those screennames. That is pure unimportance. Not to mention this movie was pointless. It wasn't funny and it wasn't entertaining. Yes we can all relate to you: A cyber-sex bot messages you and you really want to see if its a real girl but then other people start messaging you and you don't want to talk to them, you rather talk to the bot so you hit the x and you get a 5 because of this. No. It doesn't work that way. I wish the NG voters were smarter than this, vote 0 you idiots. Otherwise you are cheating the system.

notorious responds:

yea sometimes we all wish that...

Napoleon Toadamite Napoleon Toadamite

And the award for worst voice-acting ever goes to.

The voice-over for "Napoleon" was horrible. You used his catch-phrases and thats about it. In no way did it sound ANYTHING like Napoleon. I also don't understand why Peach was handing out flyers that said "Vote 4 Peach" and then her name all of a sudden changes to Summer at the elections. You could have easily found a girl to do a voice-over, couldn't you? Other than that I give you credit for actually making this movie, I thought it was just going to be a trailer that never would be completed.